Saturday, November 14, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
Paxton's library cat, Max, has been diagnosed with diabetes. With proper treatment he should be feeling better soon. Max receives daily insulin injections and is now on a special diet, so we ask that library patrons please refrain from feeding him treats. However, he still likes to visit with people, and he could use some help on his outstanding vet bills. All of Max's care is funded by donations from the library staff and his friends in the community. Donations are being gratefully accepted at Paxton Carnegie Library.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
- A 1986 murder investigation filled with deceit and cover up.
- Two men wrongfully convicted.
- The cover up continues 14 years later at the hightest levels of state government when a reinvestigation is deemed too politically sensitive.
- Since when is any crime too politically sensitive to search for justice for the victim?
- A state rich in political corruption relying on the United States Supremem Court to take away the freedom of speec from government emplyees to try and silence the man who spoke out against its misconduct.